Sunday, January 16, 2011

SAR training



SAR training early Saturday morning at Aspen Grove. 9-1 we split into groups and covered 4 different areas, snowmobiling, medical, building anchors, and patient packing, then avalanche where we used out beacons, shovels and probes to find victims. Way fun! Got home showered ran to work about 2:20, about 3 my pager goes off I run out of work up to Tibble Fork up AF canyon where a sledder broke their leg. He got to the ambulance before we had to step in. So that was that. Got a high five from Greg and drove back to work. It was a crazy crazy day. So today on my day off I am relaxing!!! Well deserved.

I really need to start bringing my camera. I always forget. So here is a picture that my back is in. haha I'm on the far right. I will get better pictures one of these days. It's just not what I think of when I am doing rescues.

No comments: