Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Visitor Behavior class
















For the weekend we went canyoneering at Robers Roost. It snowed Saturday morning making it a cold trip but a lot of fun! We just car camped which was a nice change. We did three rappels on our hike. (one 20 ft. and two 70 ft. rappels) I have to explain the picture with my teacher bent over at a right angle... apparently when lifting something up to your chest bent at a right angle men can't get up and women can. We had some good laughs as my teacher was stuck in this position. We all tried it and it is very true. God just made men and women different and this is a funny thing to try to prove that point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so I just tried to make Eric do that lifting thing & he can do it. Is he doing it wrong? I wanted to laugh at him.

Meredith said...

I tried it with some people at work and they could do it.... kind of. Not as well as me. But I will have to ask the girl that had us do it and see what we are doing wrong.