Thursday, February 25, 2010

A few adventures I have been on...

We had a girls day in Dunedin. It's about 2 and a half hours away from Invercargill. It's a bigger town we thought would be fun to play around in for the day. We had lots of fun. It was O week at the college there so we walked around and got a lot of free food, energy drinks, top romin, and mac and cheese.... haha college kid food I guess. It was a fun relaxing day. My Jade nacklace... I love it and probably paid way to much but it means a lot to me. I love making colors stand out when I take pictures now. I have been having a lot of fun with it.
Worlds steepest street.... we had a lot of fun playing on this. The car they won almost didn't make it to the top.


I just made the blue stand out..... I love it.

Oh yes I toured the Cadbury Chocolate factory! Haha It wasn't that amazing at all. I walked away with a little bag of candy but don't think I would do it again. Fun day in Dunedin though.



No comments: