Thursday, April 1, 2010

Coming to an end.


On Monday I am going to get in a car with 2 friends and drive all over New Zealand for 3 weeks. We have some fun stuff planned. I am really excited. I think we will be camping most the time. Which should be exciting. We will just be finding different spots around cities to sleep. Haven't figured out how I am going to shower. Those are just details I will have to figure out on the way. I have lots of stories I will have to tell when I get the time. I have loved my time in New Zealand. I have grown a lot in many different ways. I am ready for this time to end though. I am ready to leave Invercargill. I am looking forward to the time to travel and relax with some good friends. Then Disneyland, Texas and back to work. Thanks for all the support from everyone while I have been here.

1 comment:

Christin Foscarini said...

So glad you had the chance to go! Sounds like you have had an amazing time!! So, we are taking Riv to Disneyland the end of April...sounds like we will be missing you by just a couple of days :( Have fun though while it lasts. Can't wait to see you, even though it sounds like you are doing a few things before you are actually home.