Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye Trooper!




I was on my way out the door when I saw my dad's car smoking! I ran inside running around screaming "DAD!!!! YOUR CAR IS ON FIRE!!!!" I was frantic looking for a fire extinguisher. When my mom said we don't have one I said "hose!" and was out the door. I turned the hose on the flames while my dad called the fire department. They took so long I practically got it out myself. My dad wanted to open the hood while we were waiting for them and I disagreed and Asked if had ever seen movies very sarcastically of course! I told him we would blow up! Ha ha I scared him enough that we didn't open it. Kelsey wanted to see everything so I brought her out but she wouldn't leave my side. I wanted to get her picture by the fire truck, but being afraid of men this is the picture I got. What a funny day. Goodbye Trooper.

No comments: