Sunday, August 23, 2009

Volunteer Fire Fighter













Every Wednesday we would have our fire training class. This particular day we got dressed up in our gear and acted out a scenario on one of the houses at the Ponderosa. It was so fun! I love these pictures! The first time I grabbed the fire hose and wanted to try it out before I knew it I had three guys behind me holding the hose. I started laughing and told them I could handle it. They didn't listen and just kept holding it. Guess they saw it going badly. While Isaac had the hose I told him to put me out and ran out into the tree's threw my arms up in the air trying to look as much like a tree as possible and got very very wet very quickly. We both had a good laugh. It was an amazing summer and I learned and grew so much. It was the best internship for me!


No comments: