Thursday, February 4, 2010

I know I have been bad on updating...




Fox Glacier. We climbing to the bottom of it. It was amazing and so beautiful!
Stacy and I walking down this beach for hours and had so much fun taking pictures and relaxing. This one is my favorite. I am not sure why I was jumping like that.
This seal let me get way close. Turns out it didn't have a right eye. I love the beaches here. They are beautiful!
Stacy's birthday party on the beach. This is who I spend all my time with. We have a lot of fun together. Usually gets pretty interesting at night with the 2 of us. We have fun.
Ahhhh the bike picture. All I have to say is it is going to be very odd when I get home and we are driving on the other side of the road again. I am getting used to the opposite way now. I just look all around for cars not knowing what way they should be coming. We have to wear helmets and have to ride in the bike lanes on the streets otherwise we will get a ticket. It hasn't been to bad so far. Yesterday we road over 20 miles. It was a long day on the bikes. But fun.

I will write more later and catch people up on the 2 week trip and everything. These are just a few pictures I found on Stacy's computer and thought I would share. I will try and make more time to post more and tell you all about it. I love it here. I am off to bed. It's 11:15 Thursday night which means it is Thursday morning at 3 for all of you. I am now in the future. Night.

No comments: