Friday, February 5, 2010

This picture was suppose to be last.... so read on for it to make sense. I don't know how to move it. :) This is the spot light we used. I had to show everyone how old school it was! haha It was way funny! We had to hook it to the battery pack with cables. The best part was when Isaac fell on the steep hill holding that thing cause he had no hands to catch himself. All he said was "I just fell" which was apparent cause he was laying there on the ground. It was a good laugh.
This is were we went hunting last night. A family friend of my host family owns 1200 acres. It is amazing! We can surf, hunt, fish, wakeboard all in one spot. He built a lake on his property and has retreat youth camps all the time there. We are going out there for a weekend soon. I can't wait.
We jumped on the atv to get to our hunting spot. Zion memories with these people and atv's.
So behind me there is a HUGE sea-lion! It was amazing! This was on our way to the guys house to go hunting. It's so beautiful!


Out hunting. I have a battery pack for his spot light. Very heavy.

No comments: