Friday, February 5, 2010

Playing with the sheep!

This is Hamish. Our host dad. We helped him on the farm yesterday. I have service hours for a class so I think I will be going there a lot. It was fun. Oh and our dog Elle is in the picture! I love her!
Sheep. They have about 470 on the farm right now. But not for long.
This sheep was blind and couldn't figure out where to go. It ran into the fence so many times. It made me way sad. We had to keep helping it. And had to throw it in the trailer and take it to the correct field at one point just because it was causing us such trouble.
Elle chased the blind one in this stream and we had to help it get out. It was sad. It had no clue what was going on.
Hamish, Elle, and I herding the sheep. I got to drive the car at one point, stick shift on the wrong side! It was so fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I remember driving some funny big van around a small town in England on the wrong side. It was CRAZY. I was laughing the whole time. It was night time too. I am surprised I didn't kill myself.